Is this normal after a circumcision?

Asked Aug 19, 2013, 11:58 PM
    My son is 4 weeks old and had a plastibell circumcision when he was born. It has been over 2 weeks since it has fallen off, but I was wondering if it is normal for the head of his penis to have a clear purplish color to it?

Last edited by talaniman; Aug 20, 2013 at 04:25 AM.
    Search this Question

Circumcision [ 3 Answers ]

I'am a 23 year old and I want to get circumcised by next week do you think it's a good or bad idea?

Circumcision [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 29 years old Man. My problem is that I am circumcised and in one year of my marriage while performing sex my foreskin do roll back but I still feel very tight since the frenulum is connected with top of my penis. I could not ejaculate at the time skin has rolled back even I after performing...

Circumcision [ 3 Answers ]

Why are there so many adult circumcisions nowadays?

Circumcision [ 34 Answers ]

Hello lanzmen: Is a bris ritualistic disfigurement, or a mitsvoh? What about without anesthesia? Is female circumcision (removal of the clitoris) disfigurement, or is it just a ritual practiced by a backwards group of people? excon

Circumcision [ 51 Answers ]

I just found out that the baby I'm expecting is a boy! :) Although not religious, my husband and I are both Jewish and it's pretty much expected that we're going to circumcise our child. In fact, if we don't have him circumcised, he won't really be considered Jewish. Growing up I knew a Jewish...