Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Malliary10's Avatar
    Malliary10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 23, 2013, 08:46 PM
    Needing advice on how to save our home or find somewhere else to live
    My fiancÚ wife passed in 2011 they had adopted there grandkids can I ask for donations to save our home from foreclosure or help us get another one so we don't b out with children and school is starting back soon very stressed don't know what to do
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,813, Reputation: 5427
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

    Jul 23, 2013, 08:56 PM
    What's a "fiance wife"? The grandparents have the children? What have you been doing since 2011?

    This thread will probably be removed since our site rules don't allow solicitation pleas.
    N0help4u's Avatar
    N0help4u Posts: 19,825, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

    Jul 23, 2013, 09:00 PM
    There are charities and places that might help you. Look into Catholic Charities, Salvation Army, Housing places like HUD. Who owns the house? What is your relationship to the owner? If it was a fiancÚ I don't know how much right you would have to 'inherit'.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,813, Reputation: 5427
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

    Jul 23, 2013, 09:12 PM
    Catholic Charities will offer low-cost counseling and has a transitional housing program that you might be eligible for. Please call them. There should be an office in your area.

    Lutheran Social Services offers much the same possibilities.

    Also, check with your county's office on human services for what help they could give and what suggestions they have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needing advice in MN [ 0 Answers ]

In Minnesota I got my first DWI in Jan 29, 2012 (misdemenor). In court the judge put me on 2 year's probation, fines to be paid, and a chemical assessment evaluation. But, he didn't say anything about staying sober. I did go to the chemical evaluation appointment, and the lady says that they...

Needing advice please [ 10 Answers ]

Where do I start.. my boyfriend has an addiction, he got 4 preindictment for selling to an undercover.. but in all truth he was never even selling.. they knew that he knew where to get the drug from so they asked him if he knew where to get it from and he said yes got in there car and took them to...

How do I find a senior needing care to live in my home and be paid. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a registered homecare worker in Phoenix, Arizona. I am willing to open my home to a senior needing assistance in return for payment. Much like room and board only better as I can assist them with other needs. Is there someplace in the area that can help set up such a scenario so that both...

Needing help // advice. [ 9 Answers ]

So.. Im 18 now, male.. and wanting to have a more serios meaningful relationship. Problem? I've been single for a couple years now and seem to be deemed permanently single :| I'm just having no luck at all. I'm one of the few who's not just in it for a one night thing, and actually like getting...

View more questions Search