Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    junglejulius's Avatar
    junglejulius Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 28, 2008, 08:32 PM
    My name is not on my five year olds birth certificate
    How can I gain custody of my child if my name is not on the birth certificate?
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,299, Reputation: 5646

    Aug 28, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Plain and simple, a DNA test. Do you want complete custody or visitation?

    More info is needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19 Year Olds and Limits [ 10 Answers ]

I have four daughters. The oldest will be 19 in a week. She had been heavily involved in competitive sports and school which kept her focused and too busy to chase around. Now that she has graduated and is no longer participating in sports she has begun going out with friends we don't know and...

My 4 year olds temper [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 year old son is a bully. He is out of control. He has a horrific temper that I am having a hard time dealing with. He ruins anything he can get his hands on and he LOVES to beat up on my other kids... and my dog. We have tried everything that has been sugested... and nothing has worked... im...

Art ideas for 1 year olds [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for Art ideas for babies 0-1 year olds in a Nursery? Can anyone help?

10 year olds coming out as gay? [ 7 Answers ]

I recently got into a heated debate with a friend. A mutual friend of ours works at a summer camp for young children and apparently a few boys ranging from ages 10 and 11 have come out as being gay and 2 of them are even boyfriend and boyfriend, kissing and holding hands. She seems to think this is...

View more questions Search