I have two children with my ex girlfriend. I had soul custody for about 3 years, I fell on some hard times and wasn't able to provide for them anymore. They have been staying with their mother for about 1 year now, I have a fiancé and a new child now which is causing problems between my ex and my children. My ex has completley turned my children away form me although they still come over every weekend they don't seem to want to be around us anymore. I really can't tolerate this situation and before it gets worse I would like to sign over all rights to their mother but I absolutley can't afford to pay child support. In New York state if I sign over all rights to my children will I HAVE to pay child support?