I have two teenage daughters, one being of legal age to obtain a passport and the other is not. My ex and I communicate only through email and I have emailed him several times of a planned vacation overseas next summer requesting a letter of consent for the youngest who is 15. My daughters have followed up by asking him several times to read the email and then outright about the letter I need for the passport in which he ignores them or says "they need to discuss" and then never does. I have given him all the details of the trip but he is not expressing his concerns as to why he will not sign or address this in anyway. Can I file a motion?