Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    kmcghghy's Avatar
    kmcghghy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 12, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Emergency custody hearing?
    I was in a shelter for a month because of abuse and my husband has taken my child that was in the hospital for 3 months. My mother moved us out of the county before my child was released, divorce has been filed but the hearing is not until 2009. I cannot pay for an attorney. Is there a Texas form I can fill out to get a emergency hearing for custody and child support. My husband is an alcoholic and abusive and I need to get my severely disabled son.
    N0help4u's Avatar
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

    Aug 12, 2008, 08:53 PM
    You can go to family court and they should be able to help you with forms and what to do
    Get the emergency hearing and file for full custody and child support.
    Do you know where to go to family court?
    If not
    What county do you live in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to request an emergency court hearing [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am in my redemption period on my home I have till April 23 to redeem. I can't redeem cause I have a 2nd mortgage against me for 30,000 that I am working on trying to get removed. I had an attorney since April 2006 he voleteerd to help me. I guess you get what you pay for cause I am no...

Emergency custody? [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'll try to make this short, my brother, who is 12, met his dad for the first time around christmas because he abused my mom, me, my sister & my other brother(my youngest hadn't been born yet.). He told my mom that after staying there for christmas break he wanted to live with his father, he...

I need to ask the court for an Emergency Hearing [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Clark county, Las Vegas, NV I need to ask the court for an emergency hearing. On their web page the only "forms" I can find are: Ex Parte Motion for an Order Shortening Time I have the Motion to Modify Child Custody, Vidsitaiton and Support completed and it is my understanding...

Emergency Custody [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My husband and I are very frustrated at this point. He has two children with his ex. Her husband is abusive to her and them. This summer her family called us and told us that she planned to move to Virginia with the kids and her husband. Her mother finally convinced her to let her...

Emergency hearing [ 2 Answers ]

I am a divorced and the primary custodial. Non custodial is in contempt of several actions. Example: non-custodial not respecting the children's rights and getting the children involved in issues and bad mouthing the custodial parent. How can I get an emergency Hearing?

View more questions Search