Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    overpaying's Avatar
    overpaying Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 23, 2010, 10:56 AM
    Child is not living with custodial parent?
    I live in Illinois my son is 18 but still in High School and custodial parent kicked him out so know he is living with me and I am still paying child support
    justcurious55's Avatar
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

    Nov 23, 2010, 11:42 AM

    Then you need to go back to court and have your agreements changed, assuming the agreement is that support be paid until your child graduates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custodial parent gave child to Non Custodial Parent now wants him back? [ 2 Answers ]

My husbands ex called us back in October and said that she could no longer handle their son (he is 7) and she was afraid she would "snap" one day and hurt him so we moved him in with us. My step son calls his mom on a daily basis he is doing better in school, and as a family have started...

Child not living with custodial parent but still collecting child support [ 1 Answers ]

Child is suppose to live mother but for over 12 months child has been living with grandpaernts but mother is collecting child support still. Is that against the law

Custodial parent allowances within living arragements while un-wed. [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-wife is moving in with a man she has only dated for 6 monthes & my son was introduced 3 monthes ago? Is there any way I can keep this from happening within the state of SC or get temporary custody of my son until she is sure they will be wed? She is a good mother but she & I do not agree...

Rights of non custodial parent in a divorce wherein death occurred to custodial parent [ 2 Answers ]

Non custodial non US citizen parent (father) lives in Mexico. Custodial parent of two minor children (5 years old and 1 year old) is US citizen in Illinois. Divorce papers named father but set forth no requirements or terms for visitation, child support etc. There has been little if any contact...

Custodial Parent allows child to live with non custoial parent [ 8 Answers ]

Can the custodial parent allow a minor child to move in with the non custodial parent? Can this be done with out a court order, if both the custodial & non custodial parent agree on the conditions or do they need to file with the court?

View more questions Search