Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lwoitte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 11:51 AM
    Influenza A
    My son was diagnosed with Influenza A on Tuesday morning... symptoms started Sunday night. How soon can he go back to school?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2014, 11:52 AM
    What did the doctor say ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 22, 2014, 12:17 PM
    He can go back to school when the doctor tells you he is no longer contagious. He must have no contact with anyone outside the home until he is clear.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 22, 2014, 12:37 PM
    Typically it is when he is fever free for 24 hours. Check with your doctor to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it Influenza, or a cold? [ 2 Answers ]

About 3 day ago, I starded to have a scratchy throat. The next day it had turned into a phlegmey cough. Next day the phlegm cough got worse, including a minor fever about 99, plus a running, and stuffy nose. Next day "Today January 2nd" I when I woke up I had a severely drier cough, I coughed so...

Influenza b [ 3 Answers ]

Two of my children, my husband and I are all positive for enfluenza b and taking tama flu. How long should they be kept out of school. And my other two children are not positive and on tama flu preventatively. Do they need to be kept home as well?

Is hand contact the primary vector for the spread of influenza [ 1 Answers ]

Is hand contact the primary vector for the spread of influenza

Influenza pandemic [ 1 Answers ]

If the bird flu virus gained the ability to pass between humans. In what ways would it affect the UK? And what would be do to resolve them?

Influenza in the eyes [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know what to do about a viral influenza that has attacked my Moms eyes. She can not see right and has headaches. She is 67 years old and this will not go away for over a month now. Her doctor is saying there is nothing else they can do and is now avoiding her. My sister says it is just...

View more questions Search