Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwettytootie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2014, 02:56 PM
    What should I do?
    My son is 2 years old. Last night around 6:30 pm he jumped off the recliner in our room and hit his cheek on the bed frame, he got a scrape and a cut, and the cheek is a bit red and swollen. He seemed fine so we celebrated our new years as usual. He went to bed on time and woke up at the same time as usual. Today at around 11:30 am he was climbing on the top of the couch and he fell and hit his head (he obviously doesn't learn from his mistakes) , he cried and cried and I checked him found no bruises but he had a little bit of blood inside his mouth as if he had bit his tongue, but he stopped crying and he was smiling and back to playing at around 12:30 pm he fell and landed on his head again and he cried and cried and just wanted me to hold him and he fell asleep right away. He almost always doesn't take a nap till 4 pm so I'm worried. He is deep sleeping too, I even cut his nails and he never lets me do that while he sleeps either. Should I take him to the doctors or wake him up, I'm trying to call the Dr but they have had me on hold for the past hour. What should I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 1, 2014, 02:58 PM
    Take him to the ER NOW.
    ANY head injury should be treated with the utmost care and attention, especially after multiple strike like this.

Jan 1, 2014, 02:59 PM
    By the way I'm in cali so the time stamp is wrong

Jan 1, 2014, 03:00 PM
    OK I will thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search