Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LilWayneLover06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 01:51 PM
    Salt and ice challenge burn
    I did the Salt and Ice Challenge last Thursday and umm I told my mom and I've been putting Neo sporin or whatever and It's been helping a little but it itches like crap.. And I don't know what else to do? I need HELP!! :'(
    LilWayneLover06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 01:54 PM
    I did the Salt & Ice Challenge last Thursday and I've been putting cream on it with Aloe & Vitamin E in it and it's been helping a little but It's itches really bad and I don't know what else to do... I need HELP!! :'(
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 14, 2013, 08:01 AM
    You have a burn. See a doctor about it.

It will also scar which will remind you that you did something REALLY stupid. Two lessons, one science could have prevented this. If you would have thought about what would happen when you lower the melting point of an solid, what temperature the liquid will be. This is not complex stuff. Second lesson is that if you actually do anything that is a XXXXX challenge, you will be hurt. All these XXX challenges are actually intelligence tests. You failed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I did the salt on ice challenge & how can I get rid of the burn without a doctor [ 5 Answers ]

My parents don't know & I don't want to see a doctor but my right arm is turning red,blue. & purple burning like hell! I done it 2 times I the same spot in all I had it on there for 2-3 minutes. What can I do?

How to cure a salt and I e challenge burn? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I kept the ice on for aboit 30 seconds give or take. The only problem why it's bothering me is because the welt is extremely Itchy!! Can someone please explain what I can do and why it's spool itchy? Thanks

Salt and ice challenge [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I recently played the salt and ice game when I was at a sleepover I didn't tell my friend it was hot I just said ow but she thought it was sarcasum that was 4 days ago how do I make it stop itch and hurt?

I did the ice and salt challenge help me [ 1 Answers ]

My hand burns and hurts. I got 3 blisters and I popped one and it grew back. My.hand looks redesh and purple can't explain the color but in the middle it has some white spotes and it hurts me soooo bad please help me. Is there a way to fix this please some one help me find the unswer!! D:

Salt and ice challenge [ 2 Answers ]

I did a challenge when you have to pour salt on your arm then put an ice cube on It well longer story short I would like to know if there is a way I can make the swelling go away before it turn into a bruise

View more questions Search