Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenisonfox1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Constipation
    My 17 yr. old son has had stomach pain and pressure for five days. He has taken mineral oil and ex lax to help relieve himself. He has had several large bowel movements and some small runny ones. He is still complaining of pressure and pain in his abdomen. What could it be?

Check out some similar questions!

Constipation [ 1 Answers ]

Constipation What and what not to eat! Any advice?

Constipation [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've consitpation problem from the last 5-6 months. Suggest what should I take or eat to prevent from the constipation. Regards, Sanch

Is it or is it not constipation? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 6wk. Old lab, male who has a bowel movement, but very small. Is this normal? Before coming home he was being fed 3 times a day. Dry food with a small amount of wet food. Is this too much and could this be why he is producing a small amount?

Constipation? [ 7 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of having the 24hr bug! I was sick and throwing up all day and did not eat much at all. On Friday I woke up a little dehydrated and hungry and tried to eat my normal diet to get my body back to normal. It is now Sun night and I am not eating as much as I normally do...

Possible constipation? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past day and a half, until this morning, my dog hasn't had any major bowel movements. He was pretty regular before (once on his morning walk and once on his before-bed walk)- it looked like he was trying to go, but couldn't. I remember reading about how exercise helps their digestive...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.