Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Le Ann Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Am I going to die?
    Hi guyz... Please advice me... I'm really worried and desperate nowadays. I thought at first I was pregnant during my first month delay of my mentruation because in my entire life this is the first time experienced the delay on my menstuation. My boyfriend and I expecting a baby. After two months, I still cheked by doing a pregnancy test but it was still negative. I'm really worry that's why I consulted a doctor this past few days. The result of my ultrasound really scares me. They found out that I have a cyst on my left ovary and the lining of my uterus is getting thick. They told me this will get worst if I don't coordinate with them. The doctor prescribed me a PROVERA (medicine) but when I do a research about this medicine there are lots of side effects. I consulted another doctor and she prescribed me other medicine DUPHASTON. This medicine is not so scary unlike the first one. By taking this medicine the doctor said if I'm really pregnant I will not lose my baby but if I'm not pregnant I will have my menstruation back. But other thing that still make me more worry is the findings that she suspected me of having a goiter. So this might be another problem... hmmmm... Thanks for reading...
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 10:09 PM
    From what you described it is not a deadly situation that you are in. You just need to work with your Dr. trust what they tell you and follow instructions.
    About the goiter, this can be taken care of by medications and if not that a surgery on your neck can take care of it.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Feb 28, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Letmetellyou is right, it is doubtful it is life threatening. But you do need to work with the doctor. Good luck.
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Jun 19, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Speaking from experience, Provera is fine.
    It will force a bleed out of you and nothing more. Don't worry about this one.
    I think that you should trust your doctors advice and go with the flow. I'm sure you will be fine.
    Moomin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She going to die! [ 17 Answers ]

:( I think you all know my friend ashley132, well I'm her friend joelle. I'm writing because my little sister has just been diginosed with bone cancer, I know she is going to die, but why her, why such a painful cancer. I love my sister and I don't know what to do. I don't go to school any more, I...

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

Old flame won't die [ 4 Answers ]

HI, I am, but not strongly, precognitive and an empath, however; when it comes to anything about myself I am clueless! So, I am hoping that a stronger psychic can tell me something. I dated a guy for a year and a half starting when I was 16. I know everyone's says it's "puppy" love at that...

Want to know if you will die in 4 years? [ 17 Answers ]

OK me neither but anyway I heard about this on the news how a study came up with a survey for older adults to determine you chance of living beyond 4 years. I did some searches and found a site offering the survey: http://www.clinicallyinformed.com/health_survey.php I was luckily under 4% but my...

View more questions Search