Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lostlover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 08:34 PM
    I really need a bra, and I am kind of scared to ask my mom!
    My mom is kind of strict and I really need a bra, but I'm too embarrassed to ask her for one
    Chardel Posts: 93, Reputation: 13

Apr 24, 2012, 09:01 PM
    Oh honey!! Don't be! We have all been there... you need what you need... If you can't seem to find the words then maybe try writing it down, give it to your Mom, stay there and wait for an answer. Trust me she will understand, she may not like it and may even try to brush you off or ignore the situation because it is so hard to believe that your little girl just might be growing up but, you need what you need.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 25, 2012, 03:29 AM
    What does being strict have to do with it? This is a part of development. Just go to mom and show her your development and ask that she take you to get some bras.
    lilly0098 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Hi I am 10 years old but I am scared to ask my mum for a bra because it embarrassing
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 19, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly0098 View Post
    hi i am 10 years old but i am scared to ask my mum for a bra because it embarrassing
    What is embarrassing? This is actually part of mother/daughter bonding. Did you read the comments from the member who originally asked this question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 03:16 PM
    And if she is "strict" she will want you to start using one when it is time.
    And you need to be able to talk to mom about anything, there will be so many female issues happening with period, and infections women ( and young girls get) that you need to develop communication with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a training bra but mom disagrees? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 10 and I have itchy little bumps. Mom thinks I won't need a training bra until I'm like13.

How do I tell my mom I need a bra [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am 11, my mom and I aren't exactly close, all my life I have been hideing my feeligns and letting them out whe I'm alone, so my parents don't expect me to ask questions like can we go shopping for bras, which I really have to, what do I do?? :( Bablybluz

How do I ask my mom if I need a bra [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 11 and I just want to ask my mom if when could I get a bra but she always says no. I need help to show my mom that I need a bra. How dob I tel her?

View more questions Search