Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misty2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Why am I so tired
    I am 20 years old and just got done with my period a couple days ago and the past three days I have been over tried. I get off work take a nap then wake up for an hour or so and go back to bed and then I wake up and go to work and start the whole thing over again. Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2011, 07:47 AM

Have you been checked for anemia -- or thyroid problems? Or maybe something else? It's time to visit a doctor if you aren't functioning in all gears.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and always tired... [ 11 Answers ]

I am only 16 and I am always tired. I go to bed at around 11ish every week night and wake up at about 7. and I am always tired through the day. On a weekend I will get tired at around 9, I will be asleep by half 10. Is there any reason for this ?

I am always tired, what vits can I take which will help me feel better and less tired [ 1 Answers ]

I feel tired all the time, don't seem to have an energy and always seem to be ill if there is flu going around I pick it up. I can't exercise as much as I use to and I am still tired.

Just tired [ 21 Answers ]

I am just tired of living, I don't feel like doing anything, I don't even feel like killing myself. It would be extremely easy and I still won't do it. I don't think I am going to my Army drills any more, or classes. I have just lost interest in doing anything, I have almost lost interest in...

I'm tired [ 4 Answers ]

Everyday I find myself in a hole trying to get out and I know I have a lot of good qualities in me but I just need a chance, I know that I'm capable of an upgrade ,and I'm capable of living life the way I want to live it so, I'm asking for a REALLY GOOD JOB SPELL I moved hoping for a change I'm...

View more questions Search