Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    splash_leopold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 04:54 PM
    12 Month Old Cat Vomiting Up Green For 3 Days
    I Brought Home A 1 Year Old Stray Cat .had Her Fixed 3 Months Ago She Has Had Worm Meds .but Started Vomiting 4 Days Ago .started Out Clear Turned Yellow Then Really Green.I Have 2 Other Pets They'er Not Sick.
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Dec 27, 2006, 12:12 AM
    Hello splash_leopold,

If your pet's vomit is green and she has been doing so for several days it is important that she be seen by a vet as soon possible.

Although not necessarily the case, it is possible that she has a serious problem which needs investigation and treatment immediately.

The longer you delay, the worse the problem is likely to get.

Good luck and please let us know how your cat fares.

Cy
    (poseidon)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat vomiting/diarrhea [ 2 Answers ]

My cat got a rabies shot today around 12:30pm, around 5:30pm she started vomitting and having diarrhea. Is this because of a reaction to the shot, and will it pass, or should I be more worried? She is very alert and doesn't seem to be sick other than now she has vomitted about 5 times and has...

How do I potty train my 9 month old cat? [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old cat potty's on everything! He knows how to use a litter box but I want him to go outside so I don't have a stinky litter box. So I put him outside after he eats and when I let him in he pottys on something. And I know he goes outside because lately he has been outside most of the...

My cat keeps vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there Please could someone help,I have an 8 yr old black cat who has been vomiting since Sunday evening at least 4-5 times a day.I usually give her tinned meat with a few dried biscuits on top for her meals.on Sunday I gave her a saucer full of dried biscuits as a treat.later that...

My six month old kitten left 5 days ago... [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gorgeous 1 year old cat-Mayhem and a six month old kitten-Matilda. They are the best of friends. The both of them have a great home here and lots of love. Each day the cats beg to leave the house. They know how to open the screen and come and go as they please. The older cat has been doing...

View more questions Search