Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsnobody Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Mar 16, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Red lumps
    i had sex 2 days ago and did not use protection, i also did oral and a day after this i ended up with 6-8 big red lumps on my vagina area, and they really hurt and are very sore, can anybody help with this ? thankyouu..
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2009, 01:33 PM

You need to go to the doctor ASAP. It seems pretty bad. Please go!
    carly381 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2009, 01:47 PM

You need to go straight to the doctorss. It could be an infection.
    mrsnobody Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Mar 17, 2009, 02:50 PM

They've gone down from last night, they don't hurt as much now, thank you for your help xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have two lumps behind my right ear [ 1 Answers ]

I have two lumps behind my right ear. Lately my mouth has been filling up with saliva. When I walk it feels as though everything is freezing for 3 to 5 seconds. Also I have had a constant ache in my head for the last 3 days. I feel run down and unhappy, and more so as the problem persists. Also...

Dog has lumps [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently noticed that my 4 yr old pit-mix has lumps on her stomach, legs, & under her chin & in her front legs. Any idea what this could be? She is fixed already. Thank you TINA M GOSSMAN

Arm Lumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have been to the hospital 5 months ago as I took an overdose and I had a drip in my arm for about 26 hours for my antidote.. From then I have had a small hard lump in my vein in my arm and it has spread since January, there is now 3 Hard bumps runinng up the inside of my vein.. they sometimes...

Lumps by my ear [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I started of with a large lump by my ear on the side of my head what I thought was a bite but now I have noticed two smaller lumps below them they are all painful and I get headaches what are they

Lumps behind the ear [ 2 Answers ]

My 22 month old boy has a knot that has been behind his ear for the past 2 to 3 months And it keeps getting bigger,should I be concerned

View more questions Search