Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newmummy Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2007, 12:02 AM
    7 month old teething problems
    My 7 month old is teething again and every time he is teething he goes off his solids I have tried panadol nurofen and bonjela and none of them work. I'm stuck and don't no what else to try
    jendale Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Try a wet wash cloth that you have placed into your freezer for 15 minutes the baby should suck and chew on that the cold feels good on their gums also baby anbesol works if you get the night time strength...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teething [ 4 Answers ]

How do I tell if my baby is teething? She drools a lot, and sometimes cries unconsolably. :confused:

Month to Month Lease.problems [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't give a 30 day notice on a month to month lease. They want to keep my deposit of 725.00 for the month of September. Problem is I moved August 30th. I never lived there for the month of September. Then they are saying that there is a damage to the rug. It's a small pizza size burn stain due...

Baby Teething [ 2 Answers ]

My five month old just had two teeth cut through. I can not do anything to make him happy. I have tried frozen washcloths, baby orajel, he doesn't want to eat, he won't play with me. He looks at me like I should know what to do and it breaks my heart because I know mommies are supposed to fix every...

Five month old puppy peeing problems [ 2 Answers ]

My five month old black lab puppy is having a difficult time with peeing in the house. I think that she might not be going completely when she does go outside. I do have another year old chocolate lab, and think she might be getting distracted. Help! She doesn't go in her crate, but she'll go...

8 month old lab has bowel problems [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since I brought my puppy home with me at 7 weeks old, she's had diarrhea stools. Sometimes it's better, sometimes, it's worse. She's not sick or anything, she acts like a normal crazy puppy. I had a country vet who treated her for worms, then giardia, and then suggested I switch food. None...

View more questions Search