Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TylerDurden88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Inner Thigh Rash
    About a month ago I hooked up with this girl in bed, but did use a condom.
    Ever since we hooked up I've been having these rashes or bumps that itches around the inner thighs. Could anyone tell me what's going on?
    Please tell me it isn't an STD.
    What could help to get rid of these rashes/bumps?
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Sep 25, 2007, 10:16 PM
    No one can say for sure if its an STD you will need to go see your doctor...
    It may be from over rubbing from having sex..
    But other than that I can't think of anything for you but a doctor sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on inner thigh [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 42 year old man and I frequently get pimple-like bumps high up on the inside of my thighs on one or both legs. They are soft and not firm, and are easily manipulated. They are not particularly tender or painful, but they are annoying and unsightly. I tend to try to squeeze them out like a...

Inner Thigh Rub Rash [ 8 Answers ]

My husband has large legs, though he's not an obese man. He has a continuing problem of a painful rash developing from the rubbing together of the legs. He's tried rash ointment, boxer/brief type underwear, it just doen't seem to help. Is there another solution to this that we have not thought...

Pimple on inner thigh? [ 4 Answers ]

I have this pimple looking thing on my inner thigh, but I don't think it's a pimple. Its basically the color of my skin just a little redder. It also has a littler bump right next to it. I know for a FACT its not an STD. It hurts SOOOO bad when I walk because it rubs against my other leg and it...

Rash near vagina and on thigh [ 6 Answers ]

I've seen my doctor and had my pap test and well I've had these rashed long before I was sexually active.. I was told it was a scar from yeast infections and was given this cream.. I've used the cream for half a year now and the rashes ARNT GONE YET! Sum times its itchy should I be concerned

View more questions Search