Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MUMIE_V Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 05:37 PM
    My 6month old has a lump on her thigh
    I was getting my daughter ready for bed tonight, and noticed she has a small lump on her left thigh. I plan to call and make a Dr. appt. tomorrow. In the meantime does anyone know how serious this is/isn't? I am a first time mom and FREAKING out!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Hopefully it will just turn out to be a little swollen gland or a small cyst, but there's no way to know for sure without doctors' testing, so I hope it's something not dangerous at all, and it's a good plan to take her to the doctor! Best wishes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple on inner thigh? [ 4 Answers ]

I have this pimple looking thing on my inner thigh, but I don't think it's a pimple. Its basically the color of my skin just a little redder. It also has a littler bump right next to it. I know for a FACT its not an STD. It hurts SOOOO bad when I walk because it rubs against my other leg and it...

Inner Thigh Rash [ 1 Answers ]

About a month ago I hooked up with this girl in bed, but did use a condom. Ever since we hooked up I've been having these rashes or bumps that itches around the inner thighs. Could anyone tell me what's going on? Please tell me it isn't an STD. What could help to get rid of these rashes/bumps?

Inner thigh pain [ 0 Answers ]

I wake up at night with sever ripping in my inner thigh

View more questions Search