Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cool_dude Posts: 124, Reputation: 9

Jan 13, 2007, 09:49 AM
    calculating concentration
    I am stuck on this question and can't seem to figure it out.

Question:

calculate the maximum magnesium ion concentration in an aqueous solution of 0.020 M barium hydroxide, Ba(OH)2. The Ksp for magnesium hydroxide, Mg(OH)2, is 1.2 x 10^-11 at 25 degrees Celsius.

Thanks
    cool_dude Posts: 124, Reputation: 9

Jan 14, 2007, 10:33 AM
    I am still having trouble with this question. Does anyone have any ideas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Amount, Volume, and Concentration [ 2 Answers ]

You are given a container with 5 mL of a solution containing 5.1 ×10^3 cells/mL. You are to produce a solution that contains approximately 100 cells/mL. I really need help solving this problem, it's a serial dilutions problem, but I'm confused about solving it!

Concentration [ 3 Answers ]

How do I calculate concentartion?

Yield calculating [ 1 Answers ]

If I invest a sum of money in stocks mid year, say May, and each month the value changes, and later in the year invest more, say in Nov, how do I calculate the annualized yield to compare performance with another simpler investment? Is there a formula?

Concentration... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My problem is that I can only sit to study a particular subject for around 15 minutes. What I mean is... suppose I take a biology lesson which I have to complete learning within 2 hours. Now as I start studying... I'll learn for say around 15 minutes without many thoughts coming to my...

View more questions Search