Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike jones 1269 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Current draw
    What could be causeing a current draw I have a 1991 crx and pulled every fuse and still can't find the source of the current draw (short) could this be because of a bad ELD
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 28, 2008, 06:51 PM
    You may have to Disconnect Alternator, regulator, if you have one, Seat belt interlock, and other modules, Radio memory? Disconnect temporarily.
    They do make DC Clamp On Amprobes That are Great for this.
    Or, Probably a lot of dicconnecting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much current should a [ 18 Answers ]

I’m trying to understand motors and the amount of current to turn them. Getting new toys sometimes causes more questions. I recently picked up a low price a/c amperage gauge. It is designed to clamp over one of the power legs of a devise and read the current draw. My well motor by the paperwork...

Tripping of ac mcb on dc current below its rated current [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know why ? MCB rated for 240/415VAC, 6Amperes trips on 5 Amps DC current at 24VDC voltage level Ambient operating temperature: 32 ° C MCB Designed for ambient temperature of 55° C Why MCB should trip:confused: ?

Current ratio and non current assets [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know what each makes contains. current assets 25,000 liabilities 40,000 equity 55,000 non current assets=80,000 ( Is this correct) non current 60,000

401K With draw [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I'm in a place I need money but have no job and don't know what I am doing in trying to get some money to put on a apartment with a friend and I need to know how to do a draw from the 401k for a start to a new life.

Studio app. Outlets,current draw breaker [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.The studio app. That I am currently renting has 7 outlets in it.There are (when I asked the l.l.)lines for an oven that just need to be installed.My question is there is no separate outlets or lines for a fridge.There is only a 15 amp breaker in the box.I have a 50" dlp TV a full 6.1 surround...

View more questions Search