Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelsiexx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 09:21 AM
    Cheerleading
    :confused: I'm new and it's the 3rd day of practice. I can't seem to remember ll of the movements but I can remember all of the words. What should I do?:(
    kelsiexx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 09:25 AM
    Does anyone have any advice?
    how can i get my friend to teach me cheers. ?
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 03:01 PM
    If u can't rember the motions, ask a friend 2 help u. Another thing u can do is stand in the front row when the cheer is being taught. Practice the cheer a few times after u learn it. That may help u rember it. Hope this helped :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheerleading: Getting Air [ 2 Answers ]

*~Hey Girls/Guys~* I cheered on my high school JV squad last yr and this year I made varsity! One of our girls had to quit and I was put in her flying job (I had gone up before). My problem is I can pull all of my stunts on the floor 9hell strech, bow and arrow, scorpion, scale) but...

Cheerleading help [ 2 Answers ]

mm...I want to try out for cheerleading...probably in 2 months, 3 months max, but I'm extremely unflexible....any tips? ( I really want this) :-/

Cheerleading- answer please [ 4 Answers ]

;DHey,                i'm trying out for my school squad in middle school. I tried out last year and didn't make but my friends did. I'm really flexible, but I REALLY need HELP on my toe- touch and herky!Please I need to improve them!! Also can anyone tell me good facials other than smiles and...

View more questions Search