Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Jan 17, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Too Afraid
    I'm afraid of a lot of things that envolve people or being seen. I mean like deadly afraid and too afraid to even tell anyone. Im afraid of so much stuff . Itd rediculus. I don't know how other people aren't this way.
    I'm afraid to even tuen my work in at school. Or talk, look nice, everything. When I am at school I just sit their and never talk or do anything and I for some reason always bite down on my tongue all day and try not to even move... however when I get home I am a little different. I try to look my best and I wish I could at school but I'm afraid. I talk a lot at home and I wish I could at school but I'm afraid of that tooo and I'm more active at home when t school I almost look like I'm just dead or something.
    But I'm afraid of things at home too.
    Like saying or doing certain things when people are around.Most of it envolves doing homework and talking about school.
    I fail all my classes because I'm so afraid.
    Why am I like this?
    The4irs so much more I'm afraid of.
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Jan 17, 2008, 05:50 PM
    And its like I can't control this no matter how bad I want to... like I'm just someone else or something. Like I really am dead. I don't know, but I want to be differnet and I'm too afraid to I guess

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afraid of getting pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 57 and my periods stopped around 7 years ago but I'm still afraid of getting pregnant and so I take good care during intercourse. My question is if there is any chance of getting pregnant doing the full intercourse. Thanks

He's afraid of everything [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about 6 months now. He's 30 and I'm 19. At first we got together because my ex kicked me out and He let me stay at his place for about a month. I got an apartment and he now lives with me. We got really close and became a couple. We had sex a few times a week and for...

Why am I so afraid? [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I visited a site where a large historic ship was docked. I have been on ships several times, for cruises, and never had any issues,however just looking at this one ship frightened me to the point I could not look at it. Today, I was walking my dog, and a large CAT...

So afraid of loosin him [ 4 Answers ]

I'm so afraid of loosin my boyfrind of 1 year . He says I'm the onl girl he ever wants to be with but I don't know if I can believe him because I have so much bad luck with boys in the past. I'm nearly 18 and he's 20. I hate asking him all the time am I the only girl he's with... does this show I...

Afraid to be a friend. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a best friend who I would honestly do anything for,anytime, anywhere. She means so much to me. I have learned in the past that I have said things or blogged about issues I shouldn't have which related to her. We almost had a falling out over a guy. This has actually happened a couple of...

View more questions Search