netenya's Avatar
    netenya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#1

Dec 27, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Why won't my dvd burner read cd rom or music cd's?
    I can't figure out why my d drive won't read my cd rom I put it in... the light flickers but... nothing happens and I can't install the game. I tried a dvd... it read it and played it... I tried a music cd and it wouldn't read it either. I then tried anouther game but it wouldn't read it... Does anyone know what's happening here?? :(
    NoDaddy dot com's Avatar
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

#2

Mar 4, 2009, 02:55 AM

It the non-label side badly scratched?

Have you disabled autorun?

re enable autorun - Google Search

Have you installed any games with evil starforce protection?

starforce - Google Search

CD/DVD drive doesn't read music CD's [ 1 Answers ]

Well my problem started about 4 weeks ago before I went on vacation. I was going to import some CD's for my iPod. When I put in the CD the computer recognized it fine and iTunes started importing it, the first song went at about normal speed but then it just flipped through the rest of the songs....

Used Music CD's [ 1 Answers ]

:) I would like to start a simple online used music CD business. Where can I find good, reasonable suppliers of music CD's? All varieties welcomed. Thanks

Cd's music stores in Miami. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I want to know the address or the web site of a specialized rock music store in Miami, Fl. I'm looking for a store in which I can find a wide variety of styles, from soft rock to the more extreme tendencies, dvd's, cd's, magazines, merchandise. Thanks, Franklin.

Drive won't read blank cd's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, is there anyone out there that can help me? All of a sudden my drive won't recognize blank cd's when inserted. I try to burn music cd's and put a blank disc in but it keeps saying "no disc inserted". I am running Windows XP, the computer is about a year and a half old. Don't know...

Music cd's [ 1 Answers ]

When playing music that has been downloaded from the internet the volume varies greatly on some tracks. Any way to correct it so the play-back volume is constant from song to song? Thanks. noboat