Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottishdrunk23 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 29, 2009, 07:22 PM
    Car radio sizes
    I have a 2005 jeep wrangler and I want to get a new radio for it (the stock radio really sucks) but I don't have a clue on how to do this.im pretty sure the size it is supposed to be is 1.5 DIN but I can't find one anywhere!And I've also heard about adapters for it but will it still look... natural(maybe not the right word)?any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Your lovable Scottish Drunk (sometimes) 8P
    scottishdrunk23 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 29, 2009, 07:23 PM

Also I was thinking of using this radio Dual - 25W x 4 In-Dash CD Deck with MP3 Playback and Detachable Faceplate - Black - CP5165

Would this one work?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 09:33 PM

Look at Crutchfield: LCD TV, Car Audio, Home Theater, Speakers, Plasma TV They may have some ideas. They usually have a table in their catalog by year.

Trim plates are usually available to adapt radios.

Then there are reverse wiring harnesses which are HIGHLY recommended to the install. It connects to the new radio and plugs into the factory harness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-Beam Sizes [ 3 Answers ]

What is the recommended I-beam size for lifting 5 tons (10,000lbs) having a 40' span?

Cigar sizes [ 1 Answers ]

What is the gauge sizes on cigars is the higher the number the thinner the cigar or is it the lower the number:confused:

Tip sizes [ 1 Answers ]

Which tip size should you use for sanding sealer?

Drain pipe sizes and venting sizes [ 4 Answers ]

1.) What dia. Drain pipe is used for the shower/tub? 2" ? Is that ID or OD? 2.) What dia vent pipe is for the shower/tub? 2"? 3.) I'm going to put a vent in for the shower/tub in my basement. It starts at the slab then goes straight up about 7ft. And then does a 90 and then is running...

View more questions Search