brockieboy's Avatar
    brockieboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#1

Feb 16, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Can't burn cds
    Can now get drives to play and rip but still can't burn disks through media player when I create burn list and put cd in drive a window comes up and says in cd auto formatable [d]
    rwinterton's Avatar
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

#2

Feb 17, 2009, 01:44 PM

I might be missing something here.

I've never even tried to use Media Player to burn a CD, even though I've heard that it can be done.

If you're sure the drive is good, I would suggest trying burning software using something like InfraRecorder. If that doesn't work, make sure the drive is one that can burn disks. Not all drives can.

InfraRecorder Downloads

Give that a shot and see if it works.
    NoDaddy dot com's Avatar
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

#3

Mar 4, 2009, 02:57 AM

Using ImgBurn be sure to erase- and format the RW media:

The Official ImgBurn Website

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Hi there. I have a bad sun burn. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have a bad sun and do not now how to get rid of it. If you have any advice On how to get rid of it I would be very grateful... so please help me... :( :(

Cd Burn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I can not burn cd for some reason. I receive an error that states I may have incompiatable media or my burner may be too high. What should I do Thank you, Phyllis

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...