Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

Jun 2, 2007, 10:41 PM
    I like dry food for lotta reasons. Shelf life is the main reason. If you open a can that can will be sour way before a litter of kittens can finish it,,
    Chicklet Posts: 35, Reputation: 10

Jun 5, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Cats are lactos intollerant why would anyone give them milk?
    You sure about that, Cause I'm not, Got a cat here a few yrs back that was in hard shape,(scrawny, poor always sickly.
    Nothing I did or gave it seemed to improve its health, I had a cow, someone told me to give it a small bowl of fresh cows milk at every milking, It was amazing the difference that cat took on in just two week, Fixed it right up, and every cat I ever had since got fresh cows milk, My cats have always flourished on fresh cows milk.
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

Jun 5, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Im sure chick, I don't say it for popularity that's for sure, many older vets refuse to keep up with continued education, and still teach sure give them milk. Everyone is free to give what ever they want I prefer not to give lactos intollerant animals lactos that's all.
    atpfree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2
    I have 4 four week old kittens. All have been doing well and now want to start weaning them. Problem is mummy cat (Jinx) keeps eating what i put down before the kittens have had chance even to sniff it! She even pushes them away while eating it! Is this normal?
    Maybe she needs more food herself?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Very old Post, please check your dates, her kittens wouild be long ago grown and out on their own.

Post closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How should I tell my mum? [ 11 Answers ]

OK this is the story... briefly I like a guy We have been getting to know each other for about 8 months (just talking in work, texting, myspace, msn... nothing more) I have decided after a hell of a lot of thought I want to take it further and I know he does too In the past I've said no, as I...

Is my mum OK [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please tell me anything that my mother would like to tell us. We are all missing here dreadfully.

My mum [ 1 Answers ]

My mum was murderd on 15th march 2005 by a man who a very loud man who my mum Took under her roof who she meet in a chat room in leeds centre he seemed to be very Smarmy but other people had different veiws 1 week after mothers day we had a phone Call from my brother he said my mum was dead...

My mum [ 2 Answers ]

My mum is taking over my child she thinks because she looks after him I'm not aloud to do things with him she said I have to ask to do stuff and take him out all the time the social knows my mum looks after my child because of my depression what I have had since I gave birth to my son what rights...

View more questions Search