Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmtwngrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 04:57 AM
    All I Need Is The Air That I Breath
    I am trying to find out who sings this song and not sure if the title is completely correct... Sometimes All I Need Is The Air That I Breath... I am told that Olivia Newton John sang it but I am looking for the male artist that sang it. I have been searching for this info for quite sometime... any help is appreciated very much.
    Thanks
    Ahmtwngrl :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 3, 2007, 05:07 AM
    The Hollies.
    mattieg1973 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:22 AM
    I seem to re-call Phil Collins singing something that that
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Simply Red. Has the words.

The Air That I Breathe It's Only Love Simply Red
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

May 4, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmtwngrl
    I am trying to find out who sings this song and not sure if the title is completely correct.....Sometimes All I Need Is The Air That I Breath.........I am told that Olivia Newton John sang it but I am looking for the male artist that sang it. I have been searching for this info for quite sometime.......any help is appreciated very much.
    Thanks
    The Air that I breathe by the hollies can send it by email if you like. Take care, love and peace anne x
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 4, 2007, 10:47 AM
    The Hollies :)
    Epiphany916 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 11:36 PM
    I am trying to find out who sings this song and not sure if the title is completely correct.....Sometimes All I Need Is The Air That I Breath.........I am told that Olivia Newton John sang it but I am looking for the male artist that sang it. I have been searching for this info for quite sometime.......any help is appreciated very much.
    Thanks
    If it had great harmonies and a kind of French horn piece in it, it was done by The Hollies. In the 70's but I don't know what year. They also did "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother." You can probably confirm this on Google. Hope it helped.
    Epiphany
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 12:46 AM
    I just love that song! Thank you all for reminding me of it. "Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe And to love you All I need is the air that I breathe Yes to love you All I need is the air that I breathe..."
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 10, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Definitely The Hollies, and I agree with Clough... thanks for reminding me of this brilliant song, and another great Hollies was He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
    samg1965 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

May 29, 2007, 01:06 AM
    Hollies-1974
    But it was coverred by Olivia Newton John in 1975 (Have You Ever Been Mellow LP). Was also coverred by Hank Williams Jr, Julio Eglesias, Simply Red among others...
    jilly1402 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Thanks
    Hi,I'm pretty sure it was a 60's group called the searchers!
    lecorbear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 08:07 PM
    It's actually composed by Albert Hammond who is best known for "It Never Rains in Southern California" and on the same 1972 album. His rendition is the most haunting and hasn't been topped by any cover.
    lecorbear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 08:10 PM
    For even more info see:
    Song details: The air that I breathe - Albert Hammond
    dariolite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Comment on Rockabilly1955mama's post
    Thank you XOXO
    Steven Lucas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 11:00 AM
    The 5 members of the Hollies penned "The Air That I Breath" the album or single can be downloaded from iTunes.
    Several plagerists have claimed
    Authorship. But it was the members of the band that wrote this beautiful song.
    Some sources even have Barry Manilow as the author.
    I detest plagerists and it seems a few of them have surfaced over the years.
    Shine On…
    As Always…
    SJL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chronic Bad Breath [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what can be used for chronic bad breath? Is there an operation that can be performed or a special mouthwash?

BAd breath [ 5 Answers ]

What causes bad breath? Most days after a whole day at work I get bad breath :( My fiancé notices it too. Which is abit :o embaressing.. I don't have any pain in my teeth and I brush my teeth everyday. Once or twice.

Can you break up with someone over bad breath [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend has bad breath most of the time and I was so turned off by that in the beginning we got involved because he was after me for a long time and proffessed his love to me so I finally gave in and I tried to make him take care of this problem because I can not stand it , so he fought with...

Hard breath [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Please tell me what to do, since two weeks ago I am suffering of hard breathing , some times I could not breath well & I feel pain in my chest when I am trying to get some air hardly , also I feel as if it is something 's goanna close my throat I had this case a yers before but suddenly...

Bad Breath [ 3 Answers ]

How to avoid bad breath? I was told that Salt Water Gargling will prevent Bad Breath? Is it true?

View more questions Search