Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toot Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Double chin!
    Help! I weigh 100pounds and I'm still young, 14 yrs old and I've already got double chin. I didn't have a double chin when I was younger, but now I've got one.
    Any suggestions on what to do to remove my double chin? :eek:
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 5, 2007, 09:18 AM
    I think double chins look good, Especially on guys. Why don't U like it? U need to learn to accept UR body how it is. It's going to keep changing, UR still very young
    I don't think there is anything U can do 2 remove UR double chin. Surgery maybe.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 03:18 PM
    You are extremely young but depending on your body type, everything changes, there's no such thing as "spot reduction" exercises, but you can help your entire body by eating naural low calorie, low fat, low sugar, low sodium, low fat. And an over all body exercise program. Even as young as you are if you start now with healthy food choices, and exercise you can help your body!
    sugarvibes48 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Don't diet or go to the gym! That seemingly innocent behavior can easily develop into a serious problem! (Personal experience.) You need to eat only what your body needs. All that extra food is stored as fat. Everyone needs fat on their body, but a double chin may signal too much. Try to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity into your day, such as brisk walking, jogging, playing sports, dancing, jump roping, etc. Eat when you're hungry, and stop when you're satisfied or comfortably full. Have fun, and don't stress! You'll definitely notice a difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chin ups [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 30 year old male (67 kgs not overweight for 5'9" height). I recently tried to do chin ups for the first time. I could not lift myself up even once :( . I found this surprising (shameful rather) because even small kids were going up and down 10 - 15 times on each trial :-[. How can I...

Itchy chin [ 1 Answers ]

My border collie has been scratching under his chin so much that it bleeds. He's never had any health problems, but I have noticed lately that he is not interested in his food and wonder if maybe he has an allergy to it. I don't know if I should change is food or take him to the vet. Thanks!...

About hair on my chin [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, l need help, lam already 16, l have dark mustache growing and chin hair growing too but the beard on my chin is really light color, are there any ways that l can get it darker? If it is shaving, please list me a routine of how to shave and how many days shave betweena and how long shave...

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

I have lot of whiteheads on my nose & chin do you know anything that can take it away? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a lot of white-heads on my nose and chin and I want to know if there's anything that can take them away?. I have been sWEEZing them with TWEEZER and also a hair pin. And they keep on coming back in 2 days! And it hurts and also my face is left with digs and marks. Please can you help...

View more questions Search