Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    north4punx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Sick kitty. And ideas?
    My 10 year old Calico cat is not feeling quite herself for the last 3 days now. She is lethargic and barely eating any food. She is still drinking plenty of water and does not appear to be in any pain. She has also not had any bowel movement in a few days as well. I am going to take her to the vet on Sunday if she hasn’t improved by morning. She is exclusively an indoor only pet and does not have contact with any other cats. She is current on all vaccinations and has no history of any health aliments.

Any ideas?? Thank you!!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2008, 05:09 PM
    I'm glad your going to take her to the vet. My feeling is when a animals stops eating there is a problem. Please post back and let us know how she is.
    As for the pain cats do not normally show pain. Most of the time they will shy away from people or other animals.
    north4punx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Kitty is better... she had 3 massive furballs in the lower intestine... had an enema today... lets say that she it 110% of normal back to her old self!! Thanks you for your support!!

A very happy kitty owner!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick kitty and older cat [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got a kitty around Christmas time from a pet store and she seemed fine when she got home, just a little diarrhea that disappeared in the first few days. Over about the last week or so the kitty, who is now about 12 weeks old started sneezing often, had eye discharge, runny nose, and coughs...

My dog is sick ,any ideas? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi….I’m new here I just stumbled upon this site searching Yahoo for answers... Last week (fri/sat) my 8yr old American Staffordshire started having runny, slimy stools. Then 2days later he started puking. The 1st time it was chunky & contained everything he had eaten! Then it skipped a day, he...

Help my 2 week only kitty is sick [ 1 Answers ]

My newborn kitten is not running around like usual. He barely moves and only rolls. He is not drinking anything. He has had diarrhea for days. This morning he is worse. What should I do?

Help with kitty [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help. My cat has been missing since 8/12. I have posted about 70 LOST signs in the neighborhood, and printed 50 more today that I will put up tomorrow. I have gone to the shelter and looked there. I have searched online on found cat sites. I have posted online lost cat. I put an ad out...

View more questions Search