Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Jun 28, 2007, 10:10 AM
    I keep feeling this twitch in my belly is it normal?
    Lately I have been feeling the baby do this constant movement that feels like he's twitching constantly or something.. I know they get hiccups in there, but I would think there would be a pause in between each hiccup, this movement is just constant.. Has anyone felt that before?
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Jun 28, 2007, 03:14 PM
    I use to feel twitching with my son all the time. It's normal.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 06:59 PM
    I thought I was going to deliver an epileptic child... but he's normal... or as normal as they come :)
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Its all part of the muscle building I believe. It could be the hiccups too. They get some pretty wild ones once in a while. Ask your doctor about it at the next visit.

Jun 29, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Oh OK well that's a relief I will still ask my doc at the next visit.thanks 2 all
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 06:43 PM
    How far along are you? The twitching could also be the development of the nervous system. :)
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 30, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Yah your little guy's nerves/mussels are still developing. Movement can be sort of twitchy.

Jul 3, 2007, 01:16 PM
    I am in my 31st week.. yeah and when it does happen its constant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find a studiop that will pierce my belly if I live in Leeds,England

Belly peircing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got my peircing done around November, I cleaned it 3 times a day but this month I have just stopped cleaning it , I might only clean it once in about 2 weeks. I was told that if you clean it a lot you're weakening the tissue around the peircing which invites more bacteria. Do you think by...

My belly jiggles more [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently lost 49 lbs and though my belly is way smaller it jiggles more, is this because the fat is breaking down? Please advise.

Is this feeling normal? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past year or so, I have been growing further and further apart from a friend to whom I was really close to before. I have finally accepted that the friendship is dead, over, finito, no chance of going back. We see each other at common events and act very civilized. I found out last night...

Belly [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13 I had my belly button pierced last year but I used witch hazel it went infected and the two holes meet as one I now have 1 scar at the top . My mate is going to have hers done on the weekend I would like to have mine done with her my mom said I can but she thinks they won't do it because of...

View more questions Search