Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandrb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Cat acts like she's in heat
    My 4 yr old bengal was spayed 31/2 yrs ago and now she is acting like she is in heat. The vet did exploratory surgery and did not find anything. Does anyone know what this could be?
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

May 24, 2007, 04:37 PM
    You didn't give much to go on here, can you have the cat call me I need to ask her what is going on, maybe we can sort this out.
    the1luvme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 11:01 AM
    Okay so my cat is not spayed! She's acts like she's in heat one day and the next she's fine a week later it's the same... when I googled what it is like for a cat to be in heat it says its usually last a week and only happens every 3 monthes... is this normal or is my cat just weird?
    paleophlatus Posts: 459, Reputation: 112

May 8, 2012, 10:55 PM
    It is usual for a cat to stay in heat until it is bred. Otherwise, they will be in for a week or two, then maybe out for a day or so, then back in for a week or so, and keep this up for... way too long or longer. There is no specific time frame associated with the cat's estrus cycle, except they tend to come in in the early spring, and may have more than one litter if allowed freedom to breed, as in 'living outdoors'.

The nature of the cat estrus cycle is such a nuisance that it is probably the main reason that reluctant owners get them spayed. Don't rely on Google for your cat information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy acts different after 2nd date [ 12 Answers ]

Well, I'm a girl... and I really really really like this guy. He asked me on 2 dates... and the 2nd, he cuddled and held hands for about 2 hours straight... but ever since then, he's been acting differently. He calls me, but only talks for about 5 minutes, and when I call him he always says he'll...

I'm appalled at young people doing sexual acts [ 11 Answers ]

I have been reading and reponding to posts for a while now. I am so shocked at how many teenagers there are that are asking about sex, or asking if they should "do it." I wasn't aware that sex was that big of a deal in teenagers today? I am also shocked that they just don't seem to care about the...

Vocal cat in heat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is in heat and is meowing(roaring) all through the night. Also she goes into heat cycles very irregularly. She will have a 7 day cycle of heat then be clear for a few days and then start up again. After this cycle is done then she is good for a few weeks then she goes again. Is this normal...

Acts 7:59 [ 32 Answers ]

:) Hello Everyone, Acts 7:59 says: “They went on casting stones at Stephen as he made appeal and said: ‘Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.’” Those words have raised questions in the mind of some, since the Bible says that Jehovah is the “Hearer of Prayer.” Psalm 65:2 Did Stephen really pray to...

Acts.. [ 2 Answers ]

The ____ restricts the collection of data by federally funded schools. a.Tax Reform Act of 1979 b.Educational Privacy Act of 2003 c.USA PATRIOT Act of 2002 d.Computer Matching and Privacy Act of 1988 I can't find it on Google that's why I am here...

View more questions Search