five_one_tree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Radio code for honda accord 1998
    I have honda accord 1998 .I am looking for radio code
    Serail number m97a250921

[email protected]
    mmc49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 10:27 AM
    I have a 1998 honda accord radio. I bought it used. I have the serial number. It is M97A242310. I have the radio in my hand and the car apart. Can you help.
    tojaz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 05:53 PM
    A honda dealer can usually lookup the code for you, they'll need the serial# off the radio and the VIN off the car it came from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radio code for 2003 honda accord [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone have the radio unlock code for a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6. I am desperate. My local dealership charges 80.00 to look up the code by my serial number... that is ridiculous to say the least. HELP PLEASE>

2003 Honda Accord Navi/Radio Code problems [ 21 Answers ]

I needed to replace a headlight and took it to the shop where they removed my battery. I know that my system needed to be reset with the code. My card has 4 sets of #'s. There is a 4 digit code and a serial #, and ANOTHER 4 digit code and serial # below it. When prompted for the code I entered...

2002 XL Honda Odyssey code for radio [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I purchased a used Honda Odyssey a few months ago. Well, I had the radio on while I was outside and didn't notice that the side mirror defrost button was on. Needless to say, it wasn't long before my battery was completely dead.:eek: So I read my manual and apparently I need to punch...

1998 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: got a problem my 98' Honda Accord 4 door drivers side door won't from inside or outside can someone help please?

1998 Honda Accord Ex will not start sometimes [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Honda Accord Ex and it does not want to start all of the time . I went out of town and I had it towed away to a garage and they put a new fuel pump in it and it still does not want to start. I took it into the dealer and told them too look at the main relay since everyone is having...

View more questions Search