Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackcummins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 05:12 AM
    2005 Dodge Ram 3500 A/C
    Why is it when I turn my AC on I only have "cool" not cold air coming through the drivers side and "Warm" air in the passengers side? I do not have the dual climate control. Its supposed to be same temp on both sides. I live in Texas and its already too hot!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 18, 2007, 05:19 AM
    This kind of condition usually means a low charge. The system probably has a slow leak. I recommend proffessional help. They cand use special dye and partial re-charge to find the fault. Let me know. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4.7 o4 dodge ram gets hot [ 1 Answers ]

I have an o4 dodge ram 4.7 that gets hot past the normal mark on the gauge and at one time overheated and set off the check engine light when I ran my a/c last summer. If I turn on the heater it stays past the norm mark slightly, I flushed the system and replaced the thermostat, now there is a...

Dodge 3500 overheating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 ram 3500 4x4 v.10 and it started to overheat when my heater quit blowing hot air, it still blows cold a/c but no heat. I have flushed my radiator twice replaced all hoses twice replaced thermo's twice and fan clutch once and no luck. Could the trans be making it over heat I noticed...

2005 Dodge 1500 Ram dashboard [ 2 Answers ]

I want to replace the stereo in my truck. How do I get the dash on the stereo offF dose pop off, are their screws, need help.

2005 Dodge Ram A/C Problem [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I was up in the mountains and when I turned off my car and came back to it the A/C went out. The light for the A/C was reset to the off position and when I turned it on all I got was very hot air. It is as if the temperature setting is stuck at the hottest level. I am not sure which...

View more questions Search