Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elvis1415 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 07:37 PM
    2005 Chevy Cavalier
    I have a 2005 Chevy Cavalier with about 40,000 miles. About a month or so ago, the drivers side window quit working. The car is still under warranty, so we took it down to the dealer and they fixed it.

About a week ago, started having trouble with the drivers side.. now both windows are down and won't go back up.

Is there a fuse for these windows?

Being as it is still under warranty till 65,000 miles, I will take it in tomorrow.

I was just curious.
    joeandpenny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 03:27 PM

I have the same car and the same problem, did you find out anything? If you did could you let me please know! Thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spark plugs chevy cavalier [ 2 Answers ]

What is involved in replacing spark plugs on a 98 chev cavalier? It has 90,000 mi and the "check engine" and "ets off" lights are on so I thought it would be a good place to start.

97 Chevy Cavalier Engine light won't go off. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. Everyone I have a 97 Chevy Cavalier with a engine light on that won't go off, I recently got an oil change but I did not change out the oil filter the coolant is fine and the car is not over heating. I checked to see if the car needed more oil but that is also fine. What else should I do or...

1995 Chevy Cavalier Computer [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was a way to remove the computer from the car and still be able to keep the engine running. From what I understand the ingition module will be able to fire properly (I may have been misinformed), but will the fuel injection system be able to run without the computer? ...

View more questions Search