Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkvr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 04:44 PM
    92 Honda Civic Backup Lights
    Hello,

My 92 Honda Civic Backup lights are not working. I have checked the bulbs. They are in good condition & I even tried using new bulbs, but still they don't work. The brake lights work perfectly. Can anyone suggest me what the problem might be??

Thanks in advance,
    RKVR.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Begin by testing all under-hood and under-dash fuses with a test light or multimeter.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'93 Civic Dashboard lights / Speedometer issue [ 14 Answers ]

Greetings all, so here's the problem. I have a 1993, Honda Civic SI, Canadian Built. I bought it 2nd hand last year. It has an ongoing problem with the Dashboard lights and speedometer. - Dashboard lights - sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Will be driving along, and all the guages...

96 Civic dash lights failure [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I was driving at night and my dash board lights went out (head lights still on). I messed with the dimmer switch for the dash lights and they came back on. The next time I drove they went out again and I couldn't get them to come on again. Now I have the dimmer set to max (meaning I...

2003 Civic rear lights [ 1 Answers ]

Why are my rear running lights not working but my brake lights are??

97 Honda Civic/lights and AC won't work at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Help! My 1997 Honda Civic is acting up. It was raining yesterday and I had the AC going on defrost. When I turned my lights on, the AC went off. When I turned my lights off, the AC came back on. They won't work together. The battery is a lifetime battery, it starts up just fine, it's just...

Honda Civic does not sound when lights are on when driver exits the car [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Honda Civic 2-door 1994 which does not sound when I leave the car with the lights on. This applies both the cabin-lights and the headlights. Is there any easy way I could fix this? Is it a fuse or a sensor which is malfunctioning. Btw. The car sounds when I leave the car with the key in...

View more questions Search