Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thydasher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 08:04 PM
    2002 buick regal ls elec.
    Heater & cruis cont. Work and don't work at same times. When not working if fan speed selector is in off or high cruise light comes on. And now low oil light is intermitent.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 09:46 AM
    Those are normally unrelated systems and circuits but I'm suspecting a common ground problem could be causing these symptoms.
    You may as well start at the battery cables. Check both ends of both battery cable to make certain that both ends of both cables are clean and tight, free from corrosion, etc. You want to be sure of a good, solid connection.
    If those check out good, you'll have to check the individual grounds for each system. Those ground points will be harder to access since they will be in various locations on the vehicle.
    Let us know if you need a little more help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1998 Buick Regal 3.8L [ 9 Answers ]

I'm having some troubles starting a Buick regal, '98 3.8L. I've replaced the starter, charged the battery, and checked all the fusses. The car won't respond to a boost at all, and a neighbours diagnostic tool was drained dead when the car is in the bulb check/ start position. Anyone have any...

94 buick regal won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the starter solonoid, and rebuilt the starter on my 94 Buick Regal. It still won't crank. Battery is showing 12 volts. Jumping doesn't work either. Starter tests fine at the auto parts store. What else could be wrong?

96 buick Regal does not start [ 2 Answers ]

I drove the car one afternoon, it ran just fine, parked it in my garage, went back 3 hours later and the car will not start - went through the following steps to isolate the problem: 1. replaced battery 2, replaced starter 3. replaced neutral safety switch 4. cleaned all terminals that...

00 Buick Regal Stalls [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 00 Buick Regal with roughly 71,000 miles. During the last couple of days, the car has stalled right after ignition. The car will stall before I even start moving or depressing the gas pedal. This has happened twice in so far. Any information from car techs or Buick Regal owners is...

View more questions Search