Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebwarali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 05:05 AM
    We have 2 isuzu trooper 2001
    We have 2 isuzu trooper 2001 1-one of them when we travel to some where is very economy but other one the take more patrol I just want it know what should I change or repair it 2-and I have one more problem when I am in stationary in p the car going to off straight away
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 10, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Clean the fuel system, change fuel and air filters. Do a complete tune up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State trooper [ 1 Answers ]

A Kentucky senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing the pedal even more. ...

Fuel injection on 1994 izusu trooper [ 2 Answers ]

Hello thank you I put a new engine in my izusu trooper the one I took out had a bad knock but it run put the new one in will only run when I squirt gas into intake checked fuel...

NYS Trooper, PA resident [ 6 Answers ]

A trooper from NY gave me a ticket for "uninspected motor vehicle-exp nyinsp-08/07" And another one for "unregistered motor vehicle". Can they do that to a PA resident in A vehicle with a PA license plate while driving in NY?

1989 Isuzu Trooper 2.8 distrubutor [ 1 Answers ]

What is the square rods function, that fell out of the end of my distrubutor when I remove it? What is supposed to hold it in the end? Could it be the cause of the rattling I hear in the engine?

Firing order for a 1989 Isuzu Trooper 2.8 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the firing order for a 1989 Isuzu Trooper 2.8?

View more questions Search