Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 09:22 PM
    How to use a fuel disconnect tool
    Could somebody please tell me how to use a OEM fuel line disconnect tool to remove a transmission line,because I have no clue how it works.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 06:59 AM
    A fuel release tool probably shouldn't be used for transmission lines.

What brand tool have you got? What is this tool designed to fit?
    Doesn't the tool manufacturer have a website with any instructions (which should be very basic)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Honda Accord no start, no fuel pressure, changed fuel pump twice! [ 17 Answers ]

Was intermittent at first, would die when I was coming to a stop and would take a second to start back up and really pumping the gas pedal after it fired up. It would not start back up one time, got it towed to the shop and the mechanic quoted me $770 for a new fuel pump :/ so I told him I would...

What tool do I need to replace the Kia Sportage 2001 fuel filter? [ 1 Answers ]

What tool do I need to replace the fuel filter in my Kia Sportage 2001? The connector looks complicated and I am afraid that I may break it.

Where is fuel filter on a 2006 kia rio not the fuel pump that is in gas tank [ 3 Answers ]

where is fuel filter located on a 2006 kia rio

What are fuel requirements for 2007 Lexus SUV --regular or high test fuel [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2007 lexus SUV Do I need to put in high test fuel or will it run as well on regular?

Monitoring Ad Click Tool and Autoresponder tool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want the details of the AD Click Tools and Autoresponder tools. Regards, Stany

View more questions Search