Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpme2002 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 02:05 PM
    2002 tranny and conputer issues
    I have a 2002 dodge ram 4x4 with a 360... I was having some Tranny problems so I took it to a shop had that replace and in the process the computer got messed up.. now the truck won't crank at all.. they tried a 98 computer it cranks the truck but none of the gauges will not work... So when we took it the dodge house they said they put a new computer in it and they said the 2002 computer didn't fix anything and are charging us 500.00 . I don't know what else to do please help...
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2011, 02:18 PM
    Are you saying it cranks but won't start?
    helpme2002 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 02:51 PM
    It runs perfect with new and original computer but no over drive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 nissan altima 2.5 tranny [ 2 Answers ]

Problem with my tranny .it want shift to tha 3rd and 4rd gearl.when I turn the car off and start it agnig it work OK.:confused:

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 cooling issues [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I replaced the thermostat on my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9L pickup. I re-filled it with coolant, and let the car run to normal temperature with the cabin heat turned on. Then I took it out on a test drive to make sure that it worked properly and ran at normal temp. After about 5 minutes,...

2002 Ford Escape shifting issues [ 3 Answers ]

Have a 2002 Escape, shifter is not working correctly, in Reverse its like in park, can't find neutral, overdrive light is flashing when moving, when moving it drops into low gear, its an automatic.:mad: Any help is appreciated!

2002 Ford Brake Light Switch Issues [ 2 Answers ]

Have a 2002 Ford Excursion and a week ago I could not get it out of park, no 4 wheel drive etc... I found the 10 amp fuse blown and when replaced, it would blow immediately. Replaced the brake on/off switch and everything came back. Could shift it out of park, 4 wheel drive came back, all was fine...

View more questions Search