Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtpreacher Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 06:41 PM
    Intermittent heat in jeep liberty
    I never know whether my heater will blow warm air or cold. When warm it is plenty warm. The blower works fine and the blender door seems to also as I can direct the air where I like. It seems to always give heat when driving on the highway. My jeep liberty is a 2006.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 07:05 PM
    Have you checked your radiator fluid ?

Nov 26, 2011, 07:23 PM
    Thanks. I will do that.
    MickeyBax Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 03:08 PM
    Hello I am not a Pro or anything but I will try and help my name is Mickey. First thing to do like the other person said make sure it has water/coolant. If that checks out OK. The next thing to check and this sounds like this is what's happening to you is the therostat is acting up not opening all the way or sticking open and its taking a long time to warm up from time to time. They are not that costley less than $10 for the part. I think this will take care of your problem.

Dec 12, 2011, 04:28 PM
    Thanks. The cause turned out to be low coolant caused by a leaking water pump. mtpreacher

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jeep Liberty isn't putting out any heat? [ 3 Answers ]

Jeep 2003 liberty, only 60 000kms. Upper radiator hose is hot but lower is cold. Very little heat coming into vehicle?

Jeep Liberty Weak Heat [ 11 Answers ]

Momma has to haul the kids around in this thing starting Monday! Ok, so here's the deal. I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty Rnegade that I don't feel heats properly. What I mean is, with the temp knob all the way to HOT, and blower at 4, I get "luke warm" heat at best. I live in MN, so its pretty darn cold...

Luke warm heat jeep liberty [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently had a new radiator installed in my 2002 jeep liberty along with a new thermostat now my heat only blows luke warm. The thermostat was installed first and the heat work fine but after the radiator was installed is when the heat turned luke warm. Any one with any idea what could be...

View more questions Search