Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronruhl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 11:14 PM
    92 Honda Civic wipers hit at both ends of sweep.
    I have a 1992 Honda Civic Hatch back and the front Wipers started hitting at the top and bottom of their sweep. What would cause this and how can I fix it?
    huskyjjc Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 01:43 PM
    You will want to check the wiper linkage to see if anything is worn and check where the wiper arm connects to the linkage to see if its all tight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aztek windshield wipers hit each other [ 2 Answers ]

We actually own a Pontiac Aztek and, surprise, there is another new problem, the cross-over wipers now lightly hit each other. They don't lock up, just scrape and hit, but continue to run. The problem seems to be caused by wear on an articulated dual knuckle system in the linkage attached to the...

OddS and EndS? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello there, people! Haven't seen you all for a while! Well I came back for the following reason.. Remember my last posts about being in a long distance relationship that was getting a little too hard for me and my guy? Well I ended it in September, that's why I didn't post, cause I had NO...

2001 Civic windshild wipers not turning off. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Honda civic that just the other day the wipers started acting up on me. They sometimes will not go off. With the switch in the off position they stay going. They stutter at the bottom like they want to stop but then the swipe again. When this is happening the intermittent setting...

Sweep stakes [ 1 Answers ]

I own a small business. I am considering retiring. I would like to see my business taken over by someone who has all of the proper education and training, but might never be financially able to afford such a venture. I would like to know who I would contact about possibly having my business...

View more questions Search