Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovenpeace271 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 07:07 PM
    97 Camry radiator fan not working
    Hi

I have a 97 camry and the radiator fans don't work. They work when you turn on the a/c. I have changed the coolant temp sensor but that didn't help. My next guess is changing the thermostat but I thought I d ask here before I do that.

I know they are not supposed to come on all the time but I ve checked that part-they never come on and it seems the coolant doesn't flow through the hose either (guess on my part since the hose becomes warm when coolant is still cold (ran car with radiator cap off)

Thanks again for your time - any help would be appreciated.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 20, 2011, 05:33 AM

This link should help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1642158

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

98 Camry Radiator Fans not working [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there I have a 98 toyota Camry and I noticed last week that my antifreeze was going through very quickly then today I actually poped the hood while the car was running and noticed that the fans on the radiator are not working. What can I do? And What could it be?

1998 camry radiator fan not working-GA [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am having a problem woth my 1998 Toyota Camry's radiator fan not working either. My radiator split, so I had to get it replaced. Now the water is not flowing properly and the fans are not working. My brother in law decided to check the fuses. He decided to let the car get hot and the pop...

Radiator fan is still now working [ 1 Answers ]

Radiator fan is still not working I just got a new radiator and new coolant. Like I said on first questions changed themostat and gasket, sensor by the coolant housing, and even the temperature sensor, checked all fuses and relays and still are good, wired fan directly to battery and works right...

1998 toyota camry radiator fan not working [ 1 Answers ]

I had an accident & had to replace the radiator and the fans. The fans don't work, I replace the relay that are in the fuse box label Fan 1,2,& 3. What else could the problem? Is there another fuse that I am missing? Thanks

Radiator fan not working [ 4 Answers ]

I just changed my radiator because it blew up. I got a big long crack on the top side of it. Now my car wants to overheat when I crank it. My fan does not come on. How do I figure out what the problem is and not spend a fortune trying to fix it? I know it is probably the relay, or fan...

View more questions Search