Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    looptlou6500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 07:31 AM
    My car battery light coming on what's wrong?
    I have a 07 astra sport 1.9cdti sri,the battery light has just started to come on a few seconds after starting engine can anyone please advice
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2011, 07:48 AM

. Idle rpm may be a little low--set to spec.

. Remove and fully charge the battery. Most auto parts stores will do this for free.

. Check the charging system:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1973613

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My car has no spark and won't start what's wrong [ 6 Answers ]

I recently was driving my 91 honda hatch and when I got to where I was going it knocked and shut off and wouldn't start or pop start I had it towed to my house and upon my search for the problem I found there was no spark coming from the distributor but while I was taking it apart I was...

My battery light comes on and it starts to die, what's wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a new battery and got the altenator checked. They said it was fine but was putting out low amps. I start driving and the battery light comes on. And it starts to die. But once it gets really low the light will go off and it will start charging again. But this time the light came on and...

What's wrong with the battery if its new and the battery light comes on [ 4 Answers ]

Just got a new battery fully charged and also got a new alternator but the battery light comes on after starting the car but it still runs... confused

What is wrong with AC if the them HT light comes on and all I feel is warm air coming t [ 5 Answers ]

What's wrong with AC if the EM HT red light comes on and air is warm coming from vents?

Have a 2000 Nissian Sentra revs high, bogs down, changed CV! What's wrong with my car? [ 0 Answers ]

My car is reving really high, won't go sometimes (not always) I took it to a Nissan dealer and after a diagnostic, told me it was the catalitic converter. I spent $800 to change it and it still does the same thing. It bogs down sometimes and have no idea where to go from here. Its still in...

View more questions Search