Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AuntyIsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 03:57 AM
    Nortike vases exl condition
    I Have 2 Noritake hand painted vases exl condition. They are med size with Tan and Gold flower and leaf patern on the top half with Blue an Gold flower and leaf on the bottom half. Is there any value in them

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove battery on EXL 8000 mod 030244 B&S generator [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the battery in a B&S EXL 8000, model 030244 generator and am having problems in removing the old battery.

Generac 7550 EXL Generator - Motor Runs - no power [ 3 Answers ]

The unit quit putting power out motor runs I am getting 4-5 volts out of the receptacles I took the cover off the end unplugged the connector from the windings to the control panel and got 1.5 - 2.5 volts out of each lead (4 total) I checked for continuity between the leads and have it between...

Honda Accord 2003 EXL V6 stereo cycles through FM1 FM2 AM repeatedly [ 0 Answers ]

My 2003 Honda Accord EX-L V6 is a great car with a bad stereo. I've read and experienced the back light problem, which my dealer replaced at no charge. The problem I am experiencing goes beyond that however. When the car (and stereo) is turned on the system cycles through FM1, FM2, and AM...

Value of these vases [ 2 Answers ]

I have these vases my mom gave me when she passed away, and she had seen them on the antique road show, can anyone tell me what the value could be of them please? thanks, angie

What do they mean? Like LX, EXL, Special Edition etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can you tell me what is meaning of LX, EXL, LS, CLX, CE, SE and what is the value relating to these? Thanks Ahsan

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.