Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan295 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 06:46 PM
    I have a 1991 honda accord non vtec and I want to put a f20 vtec engine. What I have
    I want to put a f20 vtec engine in my 1991 non vtec honda accord. What more do I have to change for getting a better performance?

Check out some similar questions!

1997 Honda Accord LX I4 non VTEC Won't Stay running for more than 1 second. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! Thanks for all your help in advance ;) Anyway, a little background.. I've got a 1997 Honda Accord LX coupe with the non-vtec 4 cyl motor. It's got around 170k miles. It just had a new clutch and used tranny put in 2 months ago. When the mechanic did it, he ruined the ending temp sensor...

Identifying a honda vtec engine build [ 1 Answers ]

I am intending converting my 2005 VTEC engine to run on LPG but am told only certain builds can handle the temperatures, any idea where I can find the build number of the engine please?

Does all vtec motors say vtec on top of motor [ 1 Answers ]

If the motor doesn't have to say vtec on the motor what am I looking for on a motor if it doesn't have to say vtech.thanks someone if I get an answer.you can email me [email protected] with an answer.thanks again:cool: :cool: :o ,if there is a number I must look for on the motor what letters or...

98 honda accord lx 2.3 4 cylinder single vtec [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I own a 98 accord lx.. the idle fructuate up and down, for the life of me I can't seem to get the it fix right, 3 people tell me three different things. I have check for leeks in the vacuum hose- no leak. Changed out--- all new hoses. I have change the idle air control valve sensor--...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.