Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    douglas1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 09:38 PM
    2004 ford f250 6.0 runs till u cut off will not crank back
    I have 2004 ford f250 runs until you cut it off then it will not crank back until you let it set for a long time
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2010, 05:20 AM

You may have a tired fuel pump. Read Item 6 in the link below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1415281

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2007 ford f250 diesel cranks but won't start.starts eventually but runs slugishly [ 2 Answers ]

f250,2007,6.0 diesel, 42,000 mi. On three occasions in the last 30 days my truck won't start when warm. It cranks fine but engine won't catch, eventually it will start but this last time it ran sluggishly as if the timing isn't advancing. The problem seems to me to be electrical in nature,perhaps a...

Erratic Transmission shifting 6.0 litre turbo diesel 2004 Ford F250 [ 3 Answers ]

Has any one experienced any trouble with the transmission on a 2004 Ford F-250 6.0 litre turbo diesel HD edition. The transmission gauge goes dead and the check gauge light on the instrument cluster illuminates. The tow / haul light illuminates and flashes. The check engine light illuminates and...

Problems coolant leaking with 2004 ford f250 xlt power stroke diesel 6.0 [ 4 Answers ]

Problems with coolant leaking with 2004 ford f250 xlt power stroke diesel 6.0. My truck does not overheat but I'm losing coolant very rapidly after turning it off, the dealer claims that the EGR controller is bad and the head gaskets are blown I find that hard to believe since the motor only has...

2004 f250 diesel [ 1 Answers ]

I have f 250 diesle and it does not want to start when the engine is cold. It will finally start after you spray either in the air system but it seems to be starving for fuel or air. After it starts and gets warmed up it runs good. I think that it might be the turbo. What do you think?

Ford F250 2004 6.0 Diesel problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Ford F250 6.0 Diesel. Had a problem with cooling fan coming on when towing my fifthwheel. Coming home from a trip the fan kept coming on and off. Also the tramsmission started to shift bad. Had to let my rpms drop to shift and it would work at times and sometimes not. Was using the...

View more questions Search