Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BauKrau Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 11:01 AM
    No tail or brake lights on my 75 Ford F100.
    No tail or brake lights on my 75 Ford F100. Turn signals and flashers work, headlights and marker lights all okay. I replaced the Headlight switch and checked the grounds at the lights and made sure the bulbs were both good and making clean contact. Any ideas?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2010, 11:04 AM

. Test all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Spray the brake light switch with WD-40. If the problem persists, replace the brake light switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No tail lights no brake lights or dash lights on a 1994 mazda b3000 [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 1994 mazda b3000 and was driving along when the dash lights went out then when I got pulled over come to find out the tail lights and brake lights don't work as well I noticed thogh the abs light flash's 12 times then pauses for a second then flash's again 12 times and so on all the fuses...

1994 Chevy truck - no brake lights or rear tail lights [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1994 Chevy 1500 truck, I have headlights and front parking lights and tail lights. I have no rear lights with the engine off. I have turn signals (weak) when the engine is running but no tail lights or Brake lights ( no third light either). I did notice that when I have the turn signals on...

Tail lights and dash light not working but brake lights are and fuses are good [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1973 chevy impala custom n my tail light and dash lights are not working and my fuses and bulbs are good

Tail lights and dashboard lights not workingbut brake lights work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 ponitac bonneville, when I pull the switch to turn it on, the headlights only go on. My dash and tail lights will not go on. When I press the brake my dashboard lights go on. When I release the brake the ddash goes back off. Help anyone

Tail Lights, Dash and Gear Lights not working (91 Ford Laser) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone here can help. My tail / dash / gear lights are not functioning. My brake and headlights are fine. I have done a little research on a few sites and found out that all 3 are connected to the same fuse, so I checked my fuses. But they look fine (kept reading about how to go...

View more questions Search