Ask
    cguy1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 12:40 PM
    Is it illegal to get two car title loans
    Is it illegal to get two car title loans
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 17, 2010, 12:47 PM
    I don't think the terms of the first loan would allow it.
    Either way it's pretty dumb.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2010, 06:20 AM
    Are you speaking about two loans on one car?
    And do you have the original title?

In short, the answer is no, however the 2nd lender will ask if there are any other loans on it. If you say "no" then that would be considered fraudulent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it illegal for a dealer to sell me a car with no title? [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased a vehicle from a dealer in Las Vegas and the title is at the previous owners credit union. I contacted the dealer and have been lied to several times about the delivery of the title. It has been almost 3 months and they have not produced the title, the law is 30 days. The dealer did not...

Car loans [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have three days to decline a car loan once I took the car home and found damage to the car? I live in PA. Thanks for the help

Federal student loans illegal activity in our govt [ 6 Answers ]

My student loan has gone from $17000.00 TO $2100.00 in one year. They keep charging more and more. I am never getting rid of these. How can they charge more then the credit card companies are allowed to. Because they are federal government and they can do what ever they please. 1: How can I find...

Car loans [ 1 Answers ]

I have a similar situation that I'd like to get an opinion on. We purchased a vehicle in 2000.. Made payments till end of 2001.. Both lost jobs after 9-11 happened. Filed chapter 13... New job only one income due to spouses medical problems and doctor bills, could not keep up the payment...

Car loans [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a 2003 neon back in 2003 and have paid faithfully for three years. We have enough money to pay it off right now and have gone to the finance company to ask what our payoff is. They are telling us that it is still 6600 now we did the math and that is what we would pay if we...

View more questions Search