Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosamel15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 09:17 AM
    92 honda accord has power won't start
    I have a 92 honda accord;that I need to work asap my truck got in accident and is unusable. Now I replaced battery, spark plugs and wires, and distributor cap... car has power but still will not start. When you turn key you hear clicking sound. What can be the problem?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 11:34 AM

This link may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda accord ex won't start [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have 1994 honda accord ex it run find but, went it fell like it will not start if I sit there. It will finally start. Some time in the morning some time in the middle of the day . But it will all all-way start. Might drive a month and it start find if any one can help please. Replace...

Honda accord 94 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Car won't start batt fine,seems like car is in gear ,but is in park,on dash d4 and p light up,tried putting in neutral to start and d4 and and on dash light up won't start won't even click nothing radio and lights all work,thinking maybe kill switch won't let it start as thinks nin d4??

95 honda accord won't start. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 95 honda accord that won't start all the time... once you get it started and drive it for so long it will start right up. If you let it sit for more than about 2 hours it won't start... I have replace all plugs and wires, cap and rotor. You spray a little ether in the intake and it wants...

My 92 honda accord won't start why? [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the fuel relay switch on a 92 honda accord?

Honda accord won't start [ 1 Answers ]

New starter,good battery, and good alternater, and still won't start when I turn the key. All I hear is a click, and my ignition switch is good. I've got a 1990 honda accord EX, 6-speed.

View more questions Search